Monday, May 14, 2012

Day 1 of my training for MCM

Just to let you know a muscle in my foot is bruised. I got two shots of ROIDS in my bum. Boy, that made a huge difference.  I am taking 600mg of Ibuprofen twice a day.

Today I did Les Mills body pump at my YMCA. This class is low weights and high reps. The class last about an hour. It kicks my bum every time. This is the true 1st exercise since the half marathon last Sunday. My foot felt stiff but is loosen up once the class got going. The true test will be tomorrow when I have to run 2 miles.

OK, every Monday I will do my stats:

Weight: 150
neck: 13"
chest: 36 3/4"
L bicep: 11 1/2"
R bicep: 11 3/4"
waist: 30 1/4"
hips: 40 3/4"
L thigh: 21 3/4"
R thigh: 22 1/2"
L calf: 13 3/4"
R calf: 13 1/4"

Today I ate about 1600 calories. I love Kashi Go Lean cereal. Have about 2 cups of green tea and one of them has a table spoon of Chia Seeds. I really need to start drinking more water.

I promise I will get better at this writing thing. Believe me when I say weird things happen to me. :)

Until tomorrow have great day.

Tricia

No comments:

Post a Comment